Saturday, November 6, 2010

DramaZ, YucK!

Has anyone found the purpose for drama yet? I mean, I've been in this world for 15 years and still don't understand the reasons for it. I mean it's ridiculous. All the lies, the rumors, the relationships, the break-ups, the heart aches, the fun making. People are so cruel to each other. IT's pointless and stupid. And I just thought I'd share that bit of opinion with everyone.

So anyway, How are all my non-existant readers? :) lol I feel so accomplished that no one reads this. I mean, yeah, I don't know what I mean.

I personally find bloging very theraputic and fun. It's just so hard to do it all the time i guess is the real problem. But yeah, So I'm gonna put a picture on here and then split. :) I got some life to live.







Peace LoverZ <3 : )

No comments:

Post a Comment