Thursday, October 14, 2010

SiLlEH *BandZ*


My sexy ass friend Mummbles just introduced me to these amazing things called silly bandz. And they're amazing because they're a bracelet and an animal/toy all in one. :D And They are awesome because they come in lots of different shapes and they can be lots of different objects or animals or whatever. :D (I'm currently wearing two octopus ones. lol) ANd I know this sounds like an advertisement of some sort, but they deserve it because they come in solid and mulitcolors (rainbow, Duh!) And it's because of the rainbow-ness of them is the whole reason why I mention them on here. In my opinion, they should become my new mandatory blog accesory. :) hehe




See? Aren't they cute? lol and they come in stuff like cars and dogs and stuff too. haha XD

No comments:

Post a Comment