Wednesday, August 4, 2010

: ) Update



Alright. :) Today is a song reccomendation day. Here's a list. :D hehe






Animals. :) Very good song. : P I was actually a bit shocked the first time I listened to it. Enjoy! :D








Okay. Nevermind. I lied. That's not all that's going to happen today. But those two songs are pretty awsome. Haha

So I just wanted to tell you guys, I have another blog, it's kind of an investigation thing. ANd it's gonna be awesome! So go visit it. : ) it's:

http://thosethatdeservearoundofapplause.blogspot.com/

It's just an out cry for the lessers of society. :) It's gonna be good. haha And then I'm also managing two other blogs for friends of mine. One being:

http://shecouldsnapatanymoment.blogspot.com/


The second:


http://herrippleffect.blogspot.com/

They're majorly amazing.(I designed them myself) And they haven't started yet, but I'm told they're just trying to figure out what to write about. : ) So yeah. I hope you have fun.

Yeah, I don't have much to talk about today. Though I went to my school registration today and come to find myself slightly depressed about it. IT's a new year and I'm closer than ever to coming to end of childhood and it rather frightens me. I've only got 3 more summers until I start college. ANd that's crazy! ya know? I just feel like I barely have any time to decide what I'm going to do with my life and that's a scary thought. So yeah... I also went clothes shopping today. : ) Which I'm excited for. : )

And next week I get my IPhone. THen tommorow I have to go in for school pictures. Really exciting, let me tell you. : J ugh. Life.


















(this Is the one I'm getting)

1 comment:

  1. Oh and btw, you do know you have to pay for the apps right?(well mostly all the good ones)

    ReplyDelete