Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Photography



Today I was just thinking about photography. I was thinking about how much I love it and how effective it can be. I also wondered what it might be like if they had never invented the camera. It would be kind of hard to have the computer.
But there are pictures that are photos that are everywhere that you don't even notice. You see them at school, you see them on comercials, magazines, and then you find out that someone took it during the great depression or something. My point is that a simple picture of a poor women during the great depression makes an echoing sound in the scholastic system. I've been in numerous schools and have seen it often in most all of them. (the picture I'm refering to is below. Let's see if you've seen it before.)









My bet is you've seen it before. Right? : ) It's kinda cool.

But yeah. So Let's do a random poem today. :)

The sunset is beautiful
Like a rose in bloom
But more spectacular
amazing and luminous
The horizon turns unnatural in color
Beautiful oranges and pinks
Every now and then a purple
The sunset is my paradise
It takes my breath away
And all I have to do is step out the door when the earth spins just right

I'm not sure how random that was. But whatever. : ) haha and a pretty picture or two. : D


















This is why I love it. : ) It brings beauty to the world and to my blog. :D Hehe That's all. :)

1 comment:

  1. I've never seen that picture before in a text book or anything.

    ReplyDelete