Friday, July 2, 2010

Blog About Nothing

Sorry You guys, no pictures today. But yea, So I'm in Salt Lake today and I've just been hangin out. I'm so sad that I can't go swimming in my Grandma's pool. : / Curse Mother nature. lol

But yeah. I've just been...ugh. I feel like I have no privacy in my openess. : P If that even possible, I'm not sure. But today I feel like a earn little respect from some people. But yeah.

Sorry this is so Short today, but I just can't concentrate lately. SO yeah. Should I add some length?

Well I'm sitting here at my Grandpa's desk, typing on his wireless keyboard, watching my grandparents cat watch me typing. This cat is old and grouchy and she likes me for some reason. I find her amusing for some reason, maybe because her head is kind of large for her body. But seeing her makes me really miss my kitten. And I left him with my with a spraied hind leg. I'm worried about him when the little kids go back. But My sister will be there so maybe she can protect him somewhat.
But my family decided they are going to sleep over again another night. And yeah. I'm really missing my best friend right about now. I hope I can see her while I'm down here. I haven't seen her since like.....Chirstmas. D : But yeah.

So Hopefully this is enough random crap to keep this blog about nothing going. So but, yeah. later. I think I'm gonna go take a nap.

<3 /Lexci

1 comment:

  1. You know I have to do this....*Christmas.

    There you go.

    His leg is sprained? I thought you said it was broken?

    Which friend? Becka is in Vegas, or on her way there anyway.

    ReplyDelete