Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Social Networking Drop : )



So I was just thinking... What happens when people just decide to give up the internet? Does anyone give it up now-a-days? I mean, what would happen if I just up and deleted all my accounts on the internet and just didn't use the computer for a period of time? Is it any worse than giving up television or video games? I think my actual question is: would it improve any aspect of my life a great deal? Just living without facebook or myspace or myyearbook, would it help my sanity at all? What if I gave up everything except this blog and only got the computer like once a week to write an entry in here (excluding research for school papers, various other assignments, etc.)?

I mean, does facebook really benefit you? In any way? Does it make you happier? Not in my experience. SO I think I might just give up on it. For awhile atleast. I need to find other more productive things to do with my life. Ya know what I mean?
So I guess My experiment begins. : ) Off to the races my friends! HEre I go!

I'll tell you how it goes later on. : D

No comments:

Post a Comment