Thursday, June 17, 2010

Weddings>Noodleheads>Doodles*



Well this post was supposed to be about my opinion on weddings then I started thinking about how people think other people are noodleheads for getting married and after that I started thinking about how noodle and doodle sound alike, and how fun doodling is. : ) Haha So my thought process went from Weddings to noodleheads to doodles to doodling. : ) Thus explaining the doodle you your left. I drew in a moment of bordom. And for today The picture doubles as my equation because it took me a couple hours to edit it. : ) So yeah.





And Then I'll do a Spontaneous Poem For the day.

Oh Snap
Oh Crackle
Oh Pop

The other day i realized that skittles Don't taste like the rainbow
They don't taste like the rainbow because there's No BLUE
NO blue No Blue

So it made me say
Oh Snap
Oh Crackle
Oh Pop

: ) haha

3 comments:

  1. There is blue. Just not the in the original pack.

    I like the drawing, not to mention I think you were either a bit hyper or having some ADD thought processes there when you wrote this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's exactly What I mean. If they are gonna use the origonal pack in the commercials that claim it tastes like the rainbow, It's a lie. Because There's no blue in the original pack, there for!, skittles CAN'T taste like the rainbow. Their advertising is false. : P

    And who says being ADD at times is bad? And actually that's how my brain always works, I just have a longer attention span than most people who suffer from ADD/ADHD. : p

    SO ha....haha...hahaha!

    : D HEhe

    ReplyDelete