Saturday, June 19, 2010

REst IN Peace Bill



Alright, So I have a tragic tale to tell. This afternoon? Morning maybe. Well, my samsungsway phone died by drowning in the kiddie pool I was trying to drain. It was very sad because I had only just decided to name him Bill about a month before the incident.

But I suppose that the moral of the story is that you can get really attatched to a phone even if the phone sucks. Because to be honest, It's a pretty phone, but I would never reccomend it to someone. Though I do like the keypad design, but the flaws out weigh the positives.

Bleh, I'm lost on what to type today.

Oh Right! I remembered! I wanted to reccomend another song today. : )

It's called Making Memories Of Us by Keith Urban. And yes. It's a country song. And though a good majority of the people i associate with don't like country I'm still reccomending it. And today I'm gonna give you the lyrics also. : ) Because They're just so cute. So here we go.

Artist: Keith Urban
Album: Greatest Hits
Title: Making Memories of Us


I'm gonna be here for you baby
I'll be a man of my word
Speak the language in a voice that you have never heard
I wanna sleep with you forever
And I wanna die in your arms
In a cabin by a meadow where the wild bees swarm

And I'm gonna love you like nobody loves you
And I'll earn your trust making memories of us

I wanna honor your mother
I wanna learn from your pa
I wanna steal your attention like a bad outlaw
I wanna stand out in a crowd for you
A man among men
I wanna make your world better than it's ever been

And I'm gonna love you like nobody loves you
And I'll earn your trust making memories of us

We'll follow the rainbow
Wherever the four winds blow
And there'll be a new day
Comin' your way

I'm gonna be here for you from now on
This you know somehow
You've been stretched to the limits but it's alright now
And I'm gonna make you this promise
If there's life after this
I'm gonna be there to meet you with a warm, wet kiss

And I'm gonna love you like nobody loves you
And I'll earn your trust making memories of us
I'm gonna love you like nobody loves you
And I'll win your trust making memories of us


Cute, Right? Haha I think I like it so much because for some odd reason, It reminds me of a dear friend. : )

ANd Some more bucket list things

BUCKET LIST:

1. See The Ocean

2. Visit Another Country

3. Learn Something Abosolutly bizare

4. Fly Away Some Place Far

5. Learn About Buddist

6. Find Inner Contentment

7. Plant An Oak Tree

8. Fall In Love With My Best Friend Ten Times Over In One Day

9. See A Different Sunset

10. Go To An Expensive Resturant Where Reservation Is Required

11. Have A Room In a House I Own Dedicated To Painting/Drawing

12. Save Someone

13. Live Life To The Fullest

14. Have A Home

15. See My Future Babies Grow Up


And Now, I was just thinking about how I Haven't put up one of these in a WHile, We'll Go with a Funny picture:



Haha. This Happens to me constantly. BUT, My boobs aren't fake. :P Hehe ANd I don't think THey're THAT big. Lol but it's happens. Lol : )

Yeup. :) ANd one More thing:

QUOTE OF THE DAY:

I was gratified to be able to answer promptly. I said I don't know.
Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)

I do that all the time. : ) THere's Lots of stuff I don't know. Haha

But yeah, that's all for today. Peace out.

2 comments:

  1. That last pic...wow....>_>

    Kiddie pool? hahahaha.

    I see how that song reminds me of you.

    You want to plant a tree, and save someone? O_o.

    Most expensive restaurants now days don't require reservations...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you would react that way. : p

    And yes. Kiddie pool. :) haha I know. It's hilarious.

    Why do you think it does? Cuz I can't figure it out dude. : P

    YEs. I've never planted a tree. ANd I want to. ANd as far as saving someone... I'm not exactly sure what i mean.

    Exactly! That's why I want one that does. : ) Because it's so uncommon.

    ReplyDelete