Saturday, May 1, 2010

Soccer Balls & Christmas Trees


Soccer is really fun. : ) And it's super cute to watch little kids play it. Haha My little brother is super cute, he tries so hard, but his team still lost. And that was okay according to my little brother because "playing for fun is more important than winning". I believe more people should realize that, even if it is just to make them feel better about loosing. That lesson is really important to learn and kind of essential to enjoying life fully. You need to be humble and just enjoy the ride.



So what's the equation for today? Well, I recently had a lot of soda, and 7up and Wild cherry Pepsi happen to be my favorite kinds. ^^ So i was thinking about when you have them both it's an amazing sugar high. haha especially at 3 am. lol Love that time of the morning.

But I'm also gonna add a third part to these blog entries, We'll call it the silly/ funny picture part. It's pretty self-explainatory. So here we go:


I would love to walk around in public with my hair like that. I would attract so many dirty looks. haha I would be totally be peeing myself from laughter. : ) haha one day You'll see me walking around some place like Walmart wearing that hair do. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment