Monday, May 31, 2010

Puppies & Flowers



Romance is...annoying. Especially when things that aren't in your control tend to ruin it. Like moving away with your family because you're a minor. Long distance relationships are so hard. It takes a LOT of commitment and trust to actually be in one. And my goal today is to forget that seriousness. Let's look at the cheesy side of love today and be very cinacal. : P (and yes, I know I probably spelled that wrong) So what's up with the gesture of roses and chocolates? I mean, after about a week, the flowers die, and the chocolate is just a total oxymoron for our society's philosophy. If you were to look at the flowers as an omen, every relationship would whither. It's honestly ridiculous. And the irony of all of this is I just barely started dating someone. He's honestly nice and somewhat innocent and it's amusing. He just recently bought me a necklace. I'm half tempted to make him take it back. I mean, honestly, money means nothing and momentums are just things waiting to hurt you. Courtship is really pointless. But it's sweet. Can you tell I'm really ambivalent on the subject? Or atleast only partially held to each side? haha. I bet you can.
And So on to my next topic:



Stating the Obvious is my favorite thing to do. Lol Like how the background of the picture above is gray! : D haha Well yeah. I can't come up with anything else to say on this one, or else I would say it. XD



I know that this happens all the time, but it's still funny. : P I laugh at things that aren't even slightly funny, so i suppose that explains it.

2 comments:

  1. Dating it not pointless.

    I mean, no one wants to be lonely for the est of their life. Unless, God has it planned out for you that you do stay single.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Romance is SO pointless. : P YOu shall never change my mind about that.

    ReplyDelete