Sunday, May 23, 2010

Dinosaurs&&Ironic SIgns



I've been thinkin' about things lately. And rawr is such an ironic way of saying "i love you". I mean, a sound that would scare a child means the most sacred thing that causes the creation of children. It's crazy, right? : ) I know. I think so too.
Have you ever had those days where you just wish everything would stop? That the world would stop turning, that people would stop talking, that your heart would stop feeling? I just hate those days. But i have this special friend, and he constantly is telling me rawr. : ) And those feelings kind of stop. And i still can't figure out why. I mean, this guy is so impossible... but yeah. Shall we move on to our equation for today?



I think parents seem to forget how they made their babies. Either that, or they're in denial about their own children growing up. And what kills me is how some of them just act plain stupid about it. Kids in their teens are having a hard time 5 out of 4 times. : P SO came on parentals, help em' out and let em' know you're there. : )

OKay! Time for funny pictures!!!



Haha. The great comedy of irony. lol I love stuff like this. : )

2 comments:

  1. I wanna "like" the first article, but this isn't facebook. So I can't do that. Anyway, the picture made me chuckle though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha Btw the way, you have no idea on knowing whether I was talking about you. I have other guys that say rawr to me. ; ) hehe

    ReplyDelete