Tuesday, May 25, 2021

First Pull up

So yesterday I went to the gym with my husband and we were training for the Spartan Race sometime next year. And with the help of this really cool machine at the gym, I did my first ever pull up. It was really hard! And I had to put it at the easiest setting for me to be able to do it, but by golly I did it. It was really cool. I love my husband. He's the whole reason I even got on the machine. He is the best husband ever. He pushes me to be more than I am. And I love him for it. And he knows just what to do to help me on my way when it's hard. I was upset this morning and he knew just what to do. He called me and listened to me and what I had to say. It made me feel much better! He is my best friend. And the best pep-talk giver I've ever met. I love him very much. Well goes another day of changing myself for the better. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment