Saturday, March 5, 2011

March Madness!


It's now march! The seminary class that I attend at my high school has declared a competition this month against some othere seminary institutions in my area that challenged us. The challenge is to read the whole Book Of Mormon in the month of March. I think it's one of the coolest competition I've ever agreed to take part in. You see, even though I've been a memeber of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints my whole life, I have never read the whole book before. And I think this will be a wonderful oppurtunity for me.
Not to mention it will help me spiritually prepare for this trek I'm going on this summer in memory of the LDS pioneers who crossed the counrty because of persecution. I think It's great and I challenge anyone reading this, even If you aren't a member of THe Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saitnts (also known as Mormons), to read the Book of Mormon one day. Or today. : ) Any time would be fantastic!!

<3/ Lexci

No comments:

Post a Comment