Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Time**



Christmas time is amazing. : ) I love this time of year. It's really awesome. The whole christmas spirit shin-dig. haha
But this time of year really is special to me. It just fills my heart with love and affection towards everyone. And it reminds me wholly of the Christ in which this holiday celebrates. : )
Even if you don't believe this man is the son of God, it's been pretty much proven he existed and this man has had the biggest influence on man than all of the others combined. With all of his revolutionary ideas and high moral standards. Not to mention the miricales he preformed whether they be witchcraft or works of GOd. I believe they happened for a good purpose. : )
I love life at Christmas time and I think others should try to obtain the same mind set. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment