Sunday, June 20, 2010

Lily Tattoos

DOn't you hate how days go from interesting and hilarious to boring, stressful, and annoying? Well I had one of those transistions lately. It's oddly anonoying in a not annoying way if that makes any sense. But yeah. So shall we talk about what today is?

It's Father's Day! : P Woot... ^.- Ugh. I rather dislike this day. My dad thinks that because it's father's day, he has the right to order us around like we're getting paid to clean the house/ do it for a living (which we obviously don't). I mean, clean a room or two for you, fine. But

Do the dishes
Clean the Kitchen
Fold a Mountain of laundry
Clean an impossibly messy loft
And watch a 9 year-old, 6 year-old, and 4 year-old at the same time (while he and my mom leave for about 5 hours)!

I'm Not super momma. For two reasons:

1. I in no way have super powers

2. I'm not a momma yet.

So yes. That was My Father's Day Rant. I'm venting out frustrations in a creative, harmless way. : ) So it's okay. I would call them meaningless cuss words, but that just might get me fired up about it again. SO i won't. (oh! and by momma, I mean mother/mom/ma/mommy/etc.,take your pick)

So earlier I was having a discussion with my friend about music that I like. And I was talking about which singers have "sexy voices". So I think I'm gonna do a spceal list on all the singers I can think of that i find to have attractive voices. : ) haha So here we go:

Hinder

Pat Monahan (the lead singer of Train, but I knew him by his name first. lol so i use this)

Brayn Adams

The lead singer of Escape The Fate

Ne-Yo

Chris Brown

The LEad singer Of Depeche Mode

Keith Urban

The Lead Singer Of The All-American Rejects

The Lead Singer of Three Days Grace

THe lead SInger of Nirvana

The lead singer Of Def Leppard

Teddy Geiger

The LEad Singer Of NIckelback

The lead singer Of 30 Seconds To Mars

The Lead Singer of Boys Like GIrls

The Lead Singer of My Chemical Romance

And Many, Many, Many more. Haha. OH!

ANd Johnny Cash! Hehe ^^

Alright. SO now that that's done with, let's do something different. I say, let's add a couple pictures of possible tattoos. : ) haha alright. Here we go.



I really like this one because it's like simple, but intracite at the same time. And it's also abstract. : ) Very pretty.



Lilies ARe my favortie flower. : )











I've always had this thing for birds. they're just so graceful and pretty. ^^



I love this one. : D It's a turtle and a flower at the same time. Haha turtles are so awesome.



Lotus Flowers are amazing. ^^ They're like my second favortie flower. : )


Alright. That's all for Today I think. : ) haha. Thanky.

4 comments:

  1. I had no idea you listened to Escape the Fate(I only like 1 of their songs). I see why now you like all those bands.. :P

    Johnny Cash is amazing.

    Don't get a tattoo. Please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that dad makes excessive demands sometimes, but don't worry you are not now nor will you ever have to take my place as "Momma" You were just asked to help out, which WON'T kill you.

    Love,

    The ACTUAL Momma

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only listen to Escape the Fate Sometimes. And that's only part of the reason why, so hush. And yes. Jhonny Cash Is FREAKIN AWESOME. : )
    Why not? I think the abstract heart one is Super pretty. : ) It would only be a small one anyway.


    And I know. I understand this. ANd I don't mind helping out around the house. It's just the stress that came along with the other day. I was kinda scared he was gonna hurt me if I didn't get everything done. Ya know? But yea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/151084_4595572219748_347173137_n.jpg Got that one!

    ReplyDelete